FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Warehouse Associate – PM
Company: FedEx Express
Employment Type: Part Time
Sub Type: Regular
Location: Great Falls, Montana
Located: Near the GTF Airport
Watch: Package Handler Video
Permanent position offering benefits and advancement opportunities!
Starting pay rate is $15.75 hour with benefits.
FedEx Express offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Full medical benefits Medical/Dental/Vison Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) If you contribute 6%, we will match it 8%!
- $5,250 yr. tuition assistance (great for students)
- Employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Interline airline travel discount program!
Shift: Sunday -Thursday -05:00 p.m.-09:30 p.m.
Days off – Friday& Saturday
*Must have a valid US driver’s license
You will be subject to a background check and drug screen*
CONFIRM that you meet the following job requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are able to lift 50 pounds.
- You have lived in the USA for the past 5 years.
- You have a valid US driver’s license.
- You are willing to complete a background check and drug screen.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance from the ground to chest level and to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to walk and stand for designated work hours. Able to bend and squat for designated work hours. Able to maneuver packages above shoulder level. Ability to maneuver packages in enclosed spaces and stack packages above one’s head if required at location. Able to work in all weather conditions if required at work location. Able to climb stairs and ladders if required at work location. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required. Job ConditionsNon-covered safety sensitive position. Medical exam required. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. Since operating motorized conveyances is required in this job, employee must possess a valid driver’s license.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer